No reason was given for this abrupt firing and Microsoft refuses to give any more information about this, but there are many possibilities. Until MS comes out with an official reason, here are my guesses:
- He must have been watching porn at work.
- He must have been using his iPhone at work (or home).
- He was using his MacBook during presentations.
- His second laptop ran Ubuntu Linux.
- He just bought a copy of Mac OS X Leopard.
- His documents were in the PDF format instead of Microsoft’s DOC format.
- He was using slashes instead of backward slashes as a delimiter on the command line, er, DOS prompt.
- He was wearing a Ubuntu Linux t-shirt.
- They thought he was running some of the Microsoft Sucks websites.
- All his seven children were nicknamed after various flavours of Linux.
Add your own possible reason here.